GMJohnny & AKRover in Vegas

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

GMJohnny

GMJohnny & AKRover in Vegas

Post by GMJohnny »

Hello boys. I just got back from a small vacation to see AK and his wife in Las Vegas. While we were there, two notable things happened. We happened to be playing slots in a hotel where the Miss USA pagent girls were staying. They paraded right by us as we were gambling. Fortunately for Tim and I our wives were there to ward off those hussies!! We also ran into this guy who said he was a race car driver, and he was living with some guy named Elvis. We took our picture with him in case he got famous!!!
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

He looks pretty intimidating...

-BP
AKROVER

intimidation

Post by AKROVER »

I am not that intimidating in person, or were you talking about the dude in the middle?
GMJohnny

Post by GMJohnny »

So, we just got back from Vegas and completed our 3rd trip visiting with Tim and his wife Kris. Per usual, AK and I spent a large amount of time seeing who could blow the least amount of money per day on slot machines, and play the most. ( AK lost, that's why he looks unhappy in this photo. ) A good time was had by all. I found a car in the Imperial Palace Auto Museum that was a twin to one I sold about 12 years ago. We could have purchased this white Toronado for $15,000 and driven it home. It only had 15,000 miles on it. Tim used to call the brown one I had like this the "Pimp - Mobile". I don't understand why. We also saw a 1970 Mustang ( help me if I'm wrong AK ) that was originally titled at Marshall Ford in Mayfield Hts. Oh., very close to where our first house was. It left me wondering if my dad had street raced the guy with that mustang in his 68 camaro.

Fred32v

Post by Fred32v »

I just opened that picture of GMJohnny and AKROVER and got a little suprise box at the lower right.
Does anyone else see it? How do we get rid of it?
Fred32v
GMC Canyon Crew Cab Short Box 4x4 V6!
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

Fred32v wrote:I just opened that picture of GMJohnny and AKROVER and got a little suprise box at the lower right.
Does anyone else see it? How do we get rid of it?
Yeah, I see it. It must be coming from the postimage.org server that hosts all the photos we upload. Grrrr.. I hate not having full control over how this site works. I really need to get a dedicated server (or dedicated VM) for Tiresmoke along with pictures that are hosted on the same server.

-Dave