Sunday October 17th TRP

Information about upcoming races, swap meets & shows

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Basement Paul

Sunday October 17th TRP

Post by Basement Paul »

This Sunday, which is supposed to be a beautiful fall day, TRP is having the rescheduled Rainbow Babies & Childrens charity race. The gates open at 9am and time trials start at 10am. There's a gamblers race at 2:30. This usually gets a lot of cars, and some relatively obscure stuff too. Should be a good time. I'm going for sure!

If anyone else is interested, I'd be up for breakfast beforehand.

-BP
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Re: Sunday October 17th TRP

Post by TireSmoker »

I might be down for this, although I'll probably wanna take off before 1pm to watch the Browns.

-Dave
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

Call me crazy, but watch the Browns lose, or spend a perfect fall day racing.... I'm going with racing. You could DVR the Browns and watch it when you get home. :) I'm thinking it would be a perfect day to race a motorcycle too.

-BP
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

I hear what you're saying. But I dont have a DVR anymore (cancelled cable TV this summer) and it's also the Steelers game. And McCoy is getting his first start (unfortunately). If it was a game like Jacksonville or Buffalo or some other crummy non-division game, it'd be a much easier decision.

Not much interest in racing the bike (or the Cobalt after a gazillion passes at 42). I am interested in trying the Chevelle again, though. Or maybe even a time run or two in the truck, just to see what it'd do.

-Dave