1999 Buick Regal GSE for sale

Post your Wanted or For Sale ads

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

markss327

Post by markss327 »

So, does this mean the S10 becomes your DD????
-Mark
2012 Impala LT 3.6 VVTDI
300hp - a bit much for FWD!
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

For now it will be, until I find something else. The next car will be something more in the $2500 range, a little more of a beater, and I'm shooting for a manual, although if I find the right one with an auto, I would buy it.
I've been looking at quad4 / ecotec cavaliers, v6 camaro/firebird (3800), and any mustang. I've also eyeballed a couple cougar/t-bird/markVIII cars with lower miles. After mine sells, I'll look more seriously.

-BP
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

I'll make you a good deal on GTP... runs mint. Tiresmoker certified. :)

-Dave
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

I'm pretty much going to stay away from any Regal / Grand Prix for quite some time. Maybe a later one ('03-newer) eventually, but not right now. My focus will be something cheaper, and hopefully simpler. But I won't know until I really start to set my eyes on a couple different cars.

I have a guy who sounds real serious and is supposed to come on Saturday after work to buy it. He has had several Regals and his current car has 220k miles. He says it makes a different sound every day...

I've talked to him two times for about 20 min each time. Hopefully it goes down without a hitch.

-BP
GMJohnny

Post by GMJohnny »

Some guy approached me the other day and told me he could sell me a Regal that Warren Johnson owned, autographed, and ran in the 12's. It only had 75 miles on it and was all original, and a certified GM one-of. He told me he'd sell it to me for under a grand, but he had to consult with his uncle first. I didn't get his name, but I think it rhymed with Slimmy... If I run into him, I'll give you a buzz.............
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

I took a $200 deposit on the car tonight. I will have the rest before next weekend and the car will go.

-BP