Car-related jokes

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

TheRookie

Car-related jokes

Post by TheRookie »

I though this may make for a fun thread. I'll kick this off with one of my favorites...

So this penguin is having car problems and takes it in to his mechanic to get looked at. The mechanic tells him it'll be a while and to perhaps check out the local businesses. The penguin walks out, sees an ice cream shop. Of course, all penguins love ice cream so he goes in to get a cone.

Sometime later, the penguin goes back to the shop and asks the mechanic what's the problem. The mechanic says "Well, it looks like you blew a seal". The penguin replies "Oh no, that's just ice cream".
TheRookie

Post by TheRookie »

Ok, one more...

One day, this gynecologist decides he's sick of all the malpractice insurance and other problems that go with being a doctor and wants to make a change in career. He already has enough money and decides to become a mechanic since he's always loved cars.

So, the mechanic goes to school and is doing pretty well. He's been able to relate much of his medical training to working on cars. Towards the end of school, he has his big exam on tearing down and rebuilding the motor. When he's done, he thinks he's ok but nervously waits for his results.

When the "gynecologist turned mechanic" results come in the mail, he ends up getting an overall grade of a B+. His teacher explains, "On one hand, it runs well, but there are some leaks here and there and would normally result in a B-. However, you received extra credit for doing all the work through the muffler".
VeeDub

Post by VeeDub »

O.K a quick one... Why does Snoop Dogg have windshield wipers???

FO DRIZZLE!! :lol:
ttamrettus

Post by ttamrettus »

OOhhhhhh. good one man.
Matt Sutter