1985 Fiero GT For Sale

Post your Wanted or For Sale ads

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Basement Paul

1985 Fiero GT For Sale

Post by Basement Paul »

For Sale:

1985 Fiero GT. Showing almost 71,000, but with an odometer discrepancy on the title. Car believed to be from Cananda, but most signs point to a lower mileage car. There are no wear marks in the seat bolsters, no cracks in the dash, and the headlights are working correctly. The suspension is tight.
Many new parts have been added in the last 1,000 miles:

New Battery, alternator, complete tune up, head gaskets (and all related gaskets), EGR tube, distributor pick up ring, torque converter lock up switch, wiper blades, and floor mats.

The car runs and drives great. It passed Ohio's e-check with room to spare. I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere.

It has power windows, locks, delay wipers, power brakes, and a sunroof. This car can be driven anywhere. The tires and brakes are in good condition.

The interior is in nice condition, but is missing the headliner and visors.

The car does have some rust underneath, but no frame problems that I could see.

It is completely original and unmodified. It does not leak anything, and does not smoke.

Asking $1800.

Contact Basement Paul @ basementpaul@hotmail.com, or by calling 440-352-4405.

Here's a link to craig's list - http://cleveland.craigslist.org/car/334944647.html

I can email more pictures to you.

-BP
ImageImageImage
Some pictures.
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

Here's a short link to my Autotrader ad:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?c ... &cardist=0

-BP
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

The Fiero is now SOLD!! It will be living it's next life in the suburbs of Detroit, MI.

I listed the ad on AutoTrader.com on Thursday evening, and the transaction was completed this morning. Back to driving the Roadmaster... until I sell it.

-BP