Marry Christmas and Happy New Year

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Fred32v

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by Fred32v »

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Let's make 2023 even more fun!
Fred32v
GMC Canyon Crew Cab Short Box 4x4 V6!
wxo

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by wxo »

:D Merry Christmas and Happy 2023 to all y'all up in the frosty North. We Tiresmoke guys have many good fun projects to look forward to come Spring (if we can wait that long)
Basement Paul

Re: Marry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by Basement Paul »

It was an amazing year for me both for business and for cars. Got to cruise the white Mustang a ton with the top down, and then replace it with the GT500 which should make 2023 even more fun. We have the Corvette to wrap up while it's cold, and hopefully get some wheel time with that by Spring too. The S-10 has a few maintenance bits to be taken care of while it's cold and just a couple little things to do to the Mustang and I should be ready for warm weather. Happy New Year for sure!

-BP
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Re: Marry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by TireSmoker »

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Our celebration was decidedly smaller this year -- with the loss of my mom & Gwen's mom, along with her brother's family being out of town, and Dad staying in Florida.

I built my first racecar, that was cool. Didnt drive the Chevelle at all due the trans issue, that was bad. I made a bunch of dragstrip passes in the Corvette, but also got a speeding ticket in it. Drove to Florida and back, twice. Raced in the 944 @ Pitt-Race. I bought a new toolbox! I think it was the beginning of the year I moved Tiresmoke to a new VM on the latest LTS version of Ubuntu Linux, latest phpBB, etc.

Up and down year personally, here's hoping to a better 2023!

-Dave