trp june 19th

Information about upcoming races, swap meets & shows

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Basement Paul

trp june 19th

Post by Basement Paul »

Sounds like Tony and I are going to make the trip to TRP Wed night. I'm going to work on my heads tomorrow and probably Wed, but I don't really think I'll have it ready to race by then. Most likely it will be the S-10 going.

-BP
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Re: trp june 19th

Post by TireSmoker »

I'm gonna try to be there.
Blue_69_malibu

Post by Blue_69_malibu »

Once I got home, I cleaned up all the rubber behind (and in front of) my rear passenger side tire.

I must have put on one hell of a show during the two runs in which I went up in smoke.

There was so much rubber on the car and the tail pipe that it looked like someone had rust-proofed that part of the car. Oh well.....

I called JD Racing today and left a VM to see how much a new Posi unit and installation would be.

I ran two crappy races and three good ones last night. Had a nice time, though. Too bad TireSmoker couldn't join us....but I sure lived up to his namesake....with one tire, any way.

I need to remember to order the professional "shoe polish" from Summit instead of the regular stuff.
MostMint

Post by MostMint »

Yes adding proper tools of the trade! Posi and good shoe polish. I'm thinking I used Kiwi and it worked well.
[quote="Basement Paul"]Is that a mint rocketship on the hood?? :shock:
-BP[/quote]