HELP!!

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Maverick

HELP!!

Post by Maverick »

Is there a limit on uploads? For some reason when I try to add an image to a post, I click on "browse" and nothing happens. Browse is working fine for WXO.

I ran CHKDISK and it found no errors on my disk. I am logged on to tiresmoke. Never have logged on to the image hosting site. Any ideas?
Maverick
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Re: HELP!!

Post by TireSmoker »

Jim,

Are you clicking "Add Image to Post" right under the message box? (above "Disable BBCode") You should get a pop-up window that says PostImage.Org at the top of it, and there will be a browse button. I just tried it now and it appears to be working ok.

-Dave
Maverick

Re: HELP!!

Post by Maverick »

TireSmoker wrote:Jim,

Are you clicking "Add Image to Post" right under the message box? (above "Disable BBCode") You should get a pop-up window that says PostImage.Org at the top of it, and there will be a browse button. I just tried it now and it appears to be working ok.

-Dave
Dave,

Yes. Usually works great. I tried it this morning and it still hung after clicking "Browse". Clicked "Internet", then back to "Computer" and browse worked. Think the problem must be on my end since it works OK for you and WXO.

Thanks for looking.

I'll try to post some pictures this evening.

Jim
Maverick