Wanted: Shop space rent/share in Cleveland area

Post your Wanted or For Sale ads

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Noisy Cricket

Wanted: Shop space rent/share in Cleveland area

Post by Noisy Cricket »

Hi, it's Pete... remember me?

My motorsports aspirations have outgrown the shop access I've had at work. I'm looking for leads on renting a small commercial site or sharing an existing one with fellow gearheads. Also willing to help fab/repair/crew for road racers as is practical. (Have crewed for stage rally and LeMons before, although the LeMons car died before the drivers had a chance to break it. Or something)
Noisy Cricket

Re: Wanted: Shop space rent/share in Cleveland area

Post by Noisy Cricket »

Got it as of tomorrow! Shallow Pockets Rallycross is moving to Olmsted Falls.
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

Hey Pete, havent seen you around here in a while, glad you made it back! Post some pics of your new shop area.

-Dave
Noisy Cricket

Post by Noisy Cricket »

Nothing fancy at all, really... just a 2 wide by 2 deep garage with some 110v outlets. No lifts, no running water.

At current, I have two VW Quantums that need to turn into one 400hp Quantum, an RX-7 that breaks many drivetrain parts that I need to finish the new Ford 9" for (5.43 gears! Detroit Locker! 31 spline axles built to my specs! Aluminum center as soon as I get off my tail and order it!) and the Rabbit GTI that I sort of accidentally bought a couple years ago. So the space will be completely full as soon as the ink is dried :)