Plasma Cutter

Post your Wanted or For Sale ads

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Maverick

Plasma Cutter

Post by Maverick »

A friend sent this PM on the Maverick forum. There's an email to WXO asking if he's interested, but if he doesn't want it is anyone else interested? I could receive it here in Raleigh and hold it for the first available transport going North.

Do you need a plasma cutter ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Arnold, I have decided to sell my plasma cutter. I need to get $500.00 for it. I got it from the guy that I work with (Robert Gillikin) , that I sold my '70 F-100 to. It is a Thermal Dynamics Cut Master 50, made by Therma-Dyne. It cuts up to 1/2 inch steel and up to 1 1/8 inch mild stainless steel and aluminum. It is approximately 8 years old and has been used around 15 times since new. This machine has an optional 50 foot torch lead. They come standard with a 20 foot torch lead. A new 50 foot torch lead alone, is $600.00 . The best price that I have seen a new Thermal Dynamics Cut Master 50 for, is $1479.00. Thermal Dynamics, is the top of the line in plasma cutters. It operates on 220V and air. I don't really want to sell it, but I could use the money right now. If you are interested, I can deliver it to you. Thank you, for your time, Charles.
Maverick