Big pimping in the LTC

Update your progress on your various car projects.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

TheRookie

Big pimping in the LTC

Post by TheRookie »

Well, I needed to get a second car to keep the miles off the Trailblazer SS. So I am living large (literally) now in the new 97 Lincoln Town Car. 68k miles and it's an Executive series. Has a sweet maroon leather interior much like BP's 'Master. In fact, I owe BP a big thanks on hooking me up with this car. Not sure what I am going to do with it other than maybe a dual exhaust to get back the 20HP that I would have if this were a 96.

Here's a couple pics after running it through the carwash and then detailing the wheels a little bit.

[/img]
MostMint

need...more...power

Post by MostMint »

Isn't that the same engine as goes in a Mustang? Can you get air intake, chip, headers, better heads, nitrous and/or supercharger?

If you want to take pimpin to the next level I think you need some 22's 8)

I heard about this car but could not find any takers. Looks good.
[quote="Basement Paul"]Is that a mint rocketship on the hood?? :shock:
-BP[/quote]
TheRookie

Post by TheRookie »

Well, nothing terribly exciting, but the Pimpin Lincoln Townhouse is doing better. Did a tune up and swapped tranny fluid over to synthetic. Both helped fix a shuddering shift problem. As of my last and third tank of gas, I can claim 23.6 MPG thanks to some FI cleaner. Should get a little more when I get rid of that stupid single exhaust. Worth at least 20HP if I go to the stock double from a 95 or 96. May just piggyback Kevin's exhaust upgrade to his 94.