What can I say

Update your progress on your various car projects.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Racin'Jacin

Re: What can I say

Post by Racin'Jacin »

So continuing with project Under Pressure I Sussex out and ordered fuel injector lines from Hilborn because I was excited about firing this up! I previously told myself I was going to figure out how to do this so I don't have to overpay so much for the lines! Well in my ignorance I ordered the wrong lines (my injector has straight nozzles and normally they are 90 degrees which uses a much shorter hose...you see where this is going right? So I said F-it I AM gonna figure out how to go this...CHEAP!!!!!!!

Second pic shows a comparison of a 'factory' roll crimp and my reproduction..ahh I mean Hillbilly reproduction!!!! And finally of course my modified hillbilly tool used to duplicate it. And yes I went a little too deep I will add a jam nut to prevent that on the real lines/ this was just practice.
Attachments
IMG_0745.JPG
IMG_0744.JPG
Last edited by Racin'Jacin on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Racin'Jacin

Post by Racin'Jacin »

And FINALLY the moment I've been waiting for!!! She's ALIVE again! If I can figure out how to put a vid here.. To Be Cont'd
https://www.facebook.com/10000765058656 ... 637503335/

Paul, That's hysterical - as soon as I added this link I went to view the post to see if it worked and I saw that you linked to the same one! I was WAY slow on thee reaction time!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Last edited by Racin'Jacin on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »