Fiero

Update your progress on your various car projects.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Basement Paul

Fiero

Post by Basement Paul »

I'm hoping that the Fiero isn't really a project, more just a fun driver that gets good mileage. I'll let you know after Sunday...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... AMEWA%3AIT

-BP
MostMint

Post by MostMint »

I think Paul will win with the most "projects".
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

Well, turns out the car was a joke. Me and dad got there and within three minutes saw about six different reasons the car wasn't worth $1300 or even $600.
We didn't even tell the guy I was there and just left. He sent me an email crying about wasting his time because I didn't show, so I thanked him for wasting my time and then gave him a good description of his car. Then I blocked his email address...

On to the next car.
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

Thats blows.. What was wrong with it?

-Dave
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

The car needed a paint job bad. Paint was all checked and dry. Around the sunroof the fiberglass was shredded from a bad cut around the roof. The tires were dry rotted. The passenger's seat was tore in addition to the driver's (which I knew about). The headliner was falling down. The car was parked in the middle of his yard, not on concrete, and from the looks of it, had been there for awhile. The moldings around the window were all cracked.

The car was worth $500-$600 maybe. It was sad. My blue & white Fiero was nicer for sure.

-BP