Online Chat at Advance

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Maverick

Online Chat at Advance

Post by Maverick »

I know the counter guys often don't have a clue but I'd expect the online chat guys to have SOME idea of what's up. This got to be comical so I just kept it going. :lol: English obviously not his first language. :roll:

Online chat:

Thank you for choosing Advance Auto Parts. A representative will be with you shortly. Thank you for holding.

Thank you for chatting with Advance Auto Parts and Batteries. You are now chatting with Rafael. How may I assist you today?

Rafael: Hello! How may I help you today?

Jim: I'm looking at your online listing for Dayco fuel hoses but theren's no info given on dimensions, pressure rating, or Ethanol tolerance. I need 2' of 3/8" rubber fuel hose that is Ethanol tolerant.

Rafael: I'd be happy to help you with that!

Rafael: In regards to specifications the info listed is the one we handle.

Jim: There's no info listed.

Rafael: Yes, the marketing department are trying to get all of the manufacturer to send them as much info the can get to listed on each part

Rafael: In order to locate this part for you I will need the year, make, model, (submodel if applicable) and engine type of your vehicle please.

Jim: Its not for a particular car. Its a generic rubber hose.

Rafael: Ok. just a moment please while I search this for you.

Rafael: Click here to view Spectre Fuel Hose Kit 3/8" x 3' with Chrome Magna-Clamps

Rafael: Thank you for holding.

Jim: Don't want any clamps on the hose. Just a 2' length of 3/8" fuel hose.

Rafael: ok.

Jim: You there?

Rafael: Yes I was checking on the Dayco one none of them haves any specs info that odd.

Rafael: the only one with the size you need is 10' long

Rafael: That the online catalog is offering.

Jim: Link?

Rafael: Just a moment.

Rafael: Click here to view Spectre Fuel Hose 3/8" x 10' Stainless

Jim: I don't want stainless -- just rubber hose.

Rafael: I strongly recommend, go to your local store since the online catalog doesn't have all of the parts or items you could find at the stores.

Jim: Good grief and good bye.

Rafael: I really apologize for the inconvenience.
Maverick