Newbie Introduction

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Racin'Jacin

Newbie Introduction

Post by Racin'Jacin »

Hi Guys, Not sure of the protocol here so I figured it wouldn't hurt to do an Introduction so here goes:

I'm Jacin - I've been "afflicted" with the car disease for as long as I can remember. I've tried to divert my car interests by focusing on tools and machinery which is where I met BasementPaul. Yes you can blame BasementPaul if I start to annoy any of you. In any event the tool affliction ahs NOT helped in detouring my car affliction so here I am - another addict!!!!! ha ha ha. Hey I'd seek professional help but it's actually cheaper to just buy tools and car parts!!!! That's my story and I am sticking to it!!!!

I really like the Early Chrysler Hemi's - 392's specifically. Not that I dislike any particular manufacturer - I'm sort of an equal opportunity supporter having a Chevy, Ford, AMC, Plymouth - ranging from the 30's to the 60's. Oh yeah - I also REALLY REALLY like the Old Front Engine Dragsters. I just took my first ever ride in a digger THIS month at Thompson - awesome!!!!!!!!

And YES I believe that EVERYONE's garage should be bigger than their house - cars are bigger than people - it stands to reason then!!!!

So there it is in a nutshell.

Racin'Jacin
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

Welcome -- when you have a chance, start a post in the Projects forum for whatever you're working on. We love pictures and videos. :)

-Dave
Racin'Jacin

Post by Racin'Jacin »

Thanks Dave.

Done - post started - when I figure the posting pics out I will show some of my other projects.
Racin'Jacin