Good Junkyards???

This is the first forum. We'll figure out if we want more.

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

VeeDub

Good Junkyards???

Post by VeeDub »

I was wondering if anybody knows about any good VW or euro junkyards in the N.E. Ohio / Western P.A area. I ve submitted this same question on some VW message boards and done the "google thing". But I'm still looking any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
MostMint

Post by MostMint »

The only one I know of is Intercity and I really don't know if they are any good.

http://www.intercityauto.com/
VeeDub

Post by VeeDub »

thank you, i'll check er' out
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

I sold these guys a bunch of things from my work before they got started. It seems like a real good place to get parts. They do have several VW's in inventory too.

www.pullapart.com

-BP
TireSmoker
Site Admin

Post by TireSmoker »

I finally took a ride over my lunch break the other day and Pull-A-Part on West 130th is literally right next door to where I used to work, at Metal Management. The site that Pull-A-Part is on used to be a storage container depot.

I'm heading over there on Saturday morning to try and get some odds and ends for my Grand Prix. Anyone need anything, or interested in going?

-Dave
TheRookie

Post by TheRookie »

I need front seat belts (gray) from an 93-02 Camaro / Firebird including the loop off the seat. Should be a big torx on each belt point and two screws in the seat. I'll call later this morning just in case you don't see this.