Blazer

Post your Wanted or For Sale ads

Moderators: MostMint, wxo, Fred32v, Basement Paul, ttamrettus

Basement Paul

Blazer

Post by Basement Paul »

I'm selling my Blazer. This one I'm not really happy about getting rid of, but I just can't get comfortable while driving it.... I replaced the front seat, and it's still just aweful for me. I have a little thing going on with my lower back and in almost everything I sit in, it's not an issue. But something about the seating position in this one is just wrong. What's funny is that a customer of mine bought one new and took it back two days later because he couldn't get comfortable either... This sucks because I actually really like this one. What's stupid is that I just drove my S-10 pickup over 200 miles this weekend with no problems. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it's a HUGE difference.

Either way, here's the ad:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3815328600.html

I guess I'll go back to a car. Leaning toward a Camaro / Mustang / Firebird, but once I get the cash in my hand from this one, I'll see what's out there. I would also consider a Cougar or Mark VIII, but most Marks have HIGH miles on them.

-BP
Maverick

Re: Blazer

Post by Maverick »

There was a really nice Mark VIII for sale down here about a year ago with just 30K miles. I looked at it before I got the F100 but decided we didn't need two luxury cars. I like the shape of the Mark VIII a lot. Kinda like a luxurious Maverick. :mrgreen:

I'll let you know if something shows up again.
Maverick
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

I had a guy with a 94 Formula offer to trade me. The car was basically stock, but he just painted it a burnt orange color which I'm not that thrilled with. It didn't look obnoxious, but I politely told him I thought I'd wait a week or two to see if I could sell it outright first.

-BP
Basement Paul

Post by Basement Paul »

The Blazer is on it's way to Columbus...

-BP